Table of Contents
Are you getting legal threats from Conserve?
Are you tired of getting harassing calls from Conserve? Are you getting abusive or excessive calls? have they continued to call you after telling them to stop calling you? Have they told you if you owe a bill that they have every right to contact you? calls everyday? Giving you false or misleading to collect the debt? Debt collectors have to comply with the fair debt collections practices act ( FDCPA ) The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, also known as the FDCPA, protects consumers’ rights in the context of debt collection. Consumers can be awarded up to $1000 per FDCPA claim and at times their debt waved.
Top 10 violations from debt collectors
- Calling you repeatedly or continuously. The FDCPA considers repeat calls or calls in excess of 7 times a day as harassment.
- Calling before 8:00 am or after 9:00 pm . Calls during these times are considered harassment.
- Using obscene, profane, or abusive language. Using this kind of language is considered harassment.
- Asking you to pay interest, fees, or expenses that are not allowed by law. The collector can’t add on any extra fees that your original credit or loan agreement doesn’t allow.
- Asking you to pay more than you owe. The collector cannot misrepresent the amount you owe
- Threatening to sue you, harm you, or destroy your credit
- Threaten action they can not or will not take. Collectors can’t threaten to sue or file charges against you, garnish wages, take property, cause job loss, or ruin your credit when the collector cannot or does not intend to take the action.
- Calling repeatedly for the wrong person
- Failing to notify you of your right to dispute the debt
- Illegally inform a third party about your alleged debt. Unless you have expressly given permission, collectors are not allowed to inform anyone about your debt except: your attorney, the creditor, the creditor’s attorney, a credit reporting agency, your spouse or your parent(s)(if you are 17 or younger)
Conserve is debt collection agency that collects third party debt
200 CrossKeys Office Park
Faripoint, NY 14450
Phone: (800) 724-7500
Fax: (585) 421-1028
Conserve is often referred to or searched for by other names. These include:
Conserve, conserve debt collection, conserve arm, conserve collection agency, continental service group, conserve collections, conserve collection agency complaints, conserve debt, conserve debt collector, conserve student loans, conserve debt collection complaints, conserve arm com, conserve collection, conserve company, www conserve arm com, continental service group inc, conserve debt collection agency, conserve student loan, conserve accounts receivable management, conserve reviews, conserve inc, conserve collections agency, conserve loan, conserve-arm, con serve, www conserve, conserve phone number, conserve credit, conserve ny, conserve fairport ny, conserve debt collection agency phone number, conserve student loan collections, continental services group, is conserve legitimate, conserve debt collection phone number, conserve debt collection agency student loans, conserve collection agency phone number, conserve new york, conserve credit collections, conserve collection agency number, conserve student loan default, conserve collections phone number, conserve student loan payment, conserve payment, conserve credit agency, conserve student loan phone number, conserve collections department of education, www conserve com, conserve fairport, conserve collections payment
About this site ( Telephone Harassment )
Alerting consumers their rights with harassment from debt collectors , collection law firms and Original lenders. Consumers sharing their experience dealing with collection harassment, legal threats or excessive phone calls
Phone numbers Conserve may be calling you from 866-524-1166, 585-421-1000, 800-724-7500, 585-421-1011, 585-598-6191, 585-598-6195, 585-598-6196, 866-459-7388, 866-491-7400, 866-622-0095, 866-625-5090, 877-804-5569, 877-999-1957, 866-633-7945