End harassment from Aspire Resources Inc
If you don’t resolve your debts on time, the original creditor may decide to send your file to a third party debt collection agency. Aspire Resources Inc. is one of such agencies.
It is the job of Aspire Resources Inc. and their staff to take whatever measures are deemed necessary to collect the debt you originally owed to your first lender. For this reason, Aspire Resources Inc. will do everything in their power to collect the defaulted loan because they get paid or recover profits on your loan only when they get you to repay it. This is probably why representatives from Aspire Resources Inc. are famed for being so belligerent.
About Aspire Resources Inc.
Aspire Resources Inc. is a third-party debt collector located in West Des Moines, Iowa. The company has been providing student loan solutions to employers, lenders, secondary markets and postsecondary institutions for almost 20 years.
P O Box 65970,
West Des Moines, IA50265
Phone: (855) 475-3335
Is Aspire Resources Inc. a Fraudulent Collection Agency?
Founded in 2001 and remaining functional in the cut-throat business of debt collection and loan services for almost 2 decades, Aspire Resources Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Iowa Student Loan that offers student loan solutions to employers, lenders, secondary markets and postsecondary institutions, alongside its parent company.
The Better Business Bureau opened a file for this organization in 2012, so from the evidence stated above, Aspire Resources Inc. is a legitimate debt collection agency that has stood the test of time by remaining in business for almost 20 years.
5 Tips to help you spot a fraudulent Debt Collection Agency
Debt collection harassment is challenging and inconvenient. It becomes worse especially when you’re not sure if the person calling you is a legitimate debt collector licensed to collect your debt or a fraudster trying to scam you. Here are a few helpful tips to keep in mind whenever you are dealing with a debt collector whose legitimacy you are unsure of.
- A legitimate debt collector will nor withhold information (such as the name of the original creditor and the amount owed) from you.
- A legitimate debt collector will not put you under extreme duress to pay up a debt especially via an untraceable payment channel.
- A legitimate debt collector will not threaten you with violence, bodily harm, or jail time.
- A legitimate debt collector will not ask you to provide them with sensitive information such as your bank account number, or Social Security number.
- If you do not recognize the debt the caller claims you owe, ask them to send you a validation of the debt which should contain all the necessary information such as your name, the name of the original creditor, the amount owed, and the interest rates on the loan. if they fail to do so, then you may be dealing with a less than reputable “debt collector.”
Furthermore, debt collectors must act in accordance with the TCPA (Telephone Consumer Protection Act), which protects your rights as a consumer when it comes to how and when a debt collector is allowed to contact you. If Aspire Resources Inc. is in violation of any of your TCPA rights, you can be awarded up to $500 for each violation claim, and at times have your debt waived.
Know your Rights and use them effectively
In cases of debt collection harassment, consumer-friendly laws such as the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and the Telephone Consumers Protection Act are your allies. They prevent debt collection agencies from employing devious methods to collect an outstanding loan from consumers whose accounts they are in charge of. If you are being contacted over the payment of a debt that you are unsure of, do not answer calls from strange numbers.
If you are engaged in a conversation with a debt collector who tries to agitate you, do not engage them in a heated exchange. Many debt collectors make various threats in hope that you will respond emotionally, don’t give them that satisfaction. Hang up when necessary, especially if the collector is being rude or using profane words, does not say anything, or refuses to identify themselves. Save any harassing messages you have received on your voice mail in case you need to present evidence of it in the future, and do not disclose personal information to an anonymous caller. Most importantly, seek legal advice.
Call us now on 844-791-1990, and we will be happy to help
What to do if you keep getting unwanted calls from Aspire Resources Inc.
- Do not answer calls from strange numbers.
- Don’t engage the caller: many debt collectors make various threats in hope that you will respond emotionally. Do not give them that satisfaction.
- Hang up when necessary: if the collector is being rude or using profane words, does not say anything, or refuse to identify themselves, then hang up.
- Save any harassing messages you have received on your voice mail in case you need to present evidence of it in the future.
- Do not disclose personal information especially to an anonymous caller.
Aspire Resources Inc. is often referred to or searched for by other names. These include:
Aspire Servicing Center
About this site (Telephone Harassment)
Here at Telephone Harassment, we are all about informing consumers about their rights regarding harassment from debt collectors, collection law firms and Original lenders. We also encourage consumers to share their experience dealing with collection harassment, legal threats or excessive phone calls to help prepare others for the kind of treatment they are likely to receive. We alert consumers of scams, and notify them about the harassment and scare tactics that many collection agencies employ, many of which are against phone harassment laws.
Call us now on 844-791-1990
Aspire Resources Inc. may be contacting you from the following numbers:
Aspire Resources Inc. BBB Information
BBB file opened: 6/21/2012
Consumer Rights Law Firm Center BBB information
BBB Rating: A+