Dealing with MCU Holdings Harassment
Are you aggravated with harassing calls with MCU holdings? Did you know that you have legal rights to get them to stop ? Do you get calls everyday? back to back ? Debt collectors have to comply with the fair debt collections practices act ( FDCPA )
The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, also known as the FDCPA, protects consumers’ rights in the context of debt collection. Debt collectors must comply to the FDCPA regulations when calling consumers who owe money. When a debt collector violates the FDCPA, You can retain an attorney to sue the collection agency. The FDCPA laws allow monetary damages of up to $1,000, plus attorney fees and court costs.
Common Violations by debt collectors
- Using profanity or abusive language
- Calling you before 8:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m.
- Calling you multiple times per week
- Talking to others about your debt
- Calling your workplace
- Threatening to sue you, harm you, or destroy your credit
- Telling you or anyone else that you’ve committed a crime
- Calling repeatedly for the wrong person
- Failing to notify you of your right to dispute the debt
- Trying to collect more than legally allowed
About MCU Holdings
MCU Holdings are a debt collection agency that collect third party debt.
Address: 3200 NW 62nd Ave # 202
Margate, FL 33063-8303
Phone: (866) 680-8921
Fax: (754) 229-6933
Phone numbers where MCU Holdings may be calling you from