Table of Contents
Is Diversified Adjustment Service still calling after telling them to stop?
Are you tired of getting harassing calls from Diversified Adjustment Service? Are you getting abusive or excessive calls? have they continued to call you after telling them to stop calling you? Have they told you if you owe a bill that they have every right to contact you? calls every day? Giving you false or misleading information to collect the debt? Debt collectors have to comply with the fair debt collections practices act ( FDCPA ) The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, also known as the FDCPA, protects consumers’ rights in the context of debt collection. Consumers can be awarded up to $1000 per FDCPA claim and at times their debt waved.
Top violations from debt collectors
- Calling you repeatedly or continuously. The FDCPA considers repeat calls or calls in excess of 7 times a day as harassment.
- Calling before 8:00 am or after 9:00 pm. Calls during these times are considered harassment.
- Using obscene, profane, or abusive language. Using this kind of language is considered harassment.
- Asking you to pay interest, fees, or expenses that are not allowed by law. The collector can’t add on any extra fees that your original credit or loan agreement doesn’t allow.
- Asking you to pay more than you owe. The collector cannot misrepresent the amount you owe
- Threatening to sue you, harm you, or destroy your credit
- Threaten action they can not or will not take. Collectors can’t threaten to sue or file charges against you, garnish wages, take your property, cause job loss, or ruin your credit when the collector cannot or does not intend to take the action.
- Calling repeatedly for the wrong person
- Failing to notify you of your right to dispute the debt
- Illegally inform a third party about your alleged debt. Unless you have expressly given permission, collectors are not allowed to inform anyone about your debt except: your attorney, the creditor, the creditor’s attorney, a credit reporting agency, your spouse or your parent(s)(if you are 17 or younger)
- Continuing to call your workplace after asking them to stop
About Diversified Adjustment Service
Diversified Adjustment Service is debt collection agency that collects third party debt.
Diversified Adjustment Service
600 Coon Rapids Blvd.
Coon Rapids, MN 55433
Diversified Adjustment Services is often referred to or searched for by other names. These include:
diversified adjustment service, diversified adjustment, diversified adjustment services, diversified adjustments, diversified adj svc, diversified adjustment services ripoff, div adj serv, diversified collections, diversified collection services ,adjustment services, diversified services collection agency, diversified adjustment service inc, diversified debt collection, diversified adjustment services complaint, diversified collections agency, diversified debt collector, diversified credit collections, diversified adjustment collection agency, diversified adjustment service sprint, diversified collection services phone number, diversified adjustment service inc reviews, diversified collections service, diversified collections phone number, diversified services inc collections, diversified phone number, diversified collection services website, adjustment services case, diversified collection services student loan, wilton adjustment services, diversified adjustment services ripoff, diversified legal services, wilton adjustment service, us cellular debt collection, diversified reporting services, 6pm reviews bbb, diversified settlement services, complaints against the bbb
About this site ( Telephone Harassment )
Alerting consumers their rights with harassment from debt collectors, collection law firms, and Original lenders. Consumers sharing their experience dealing with collection harassment, legal threats, or excessive phone calls