Are you receiving harassing calls from West Asset Management?
Are you tired of getting harassing calls from West Asset Management? Are you getting abusive or excessive calls? have they continued to call you after telling them to stop calling you? Have they told you if you owe a bill that they have every right to contact you? calls everyday? Giving you false or misleading to collect the debt? Debt collectors have to comply with the fair debt collections practices act ( FDCPA ) The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, also known as the FDCPA, protects consumers’ rights in the context of debt collection. Consumers can be awarded up to $1000 per FDCPA claim and at times their debt waved.
Top 10 violations from debt collectors
- Calling you repeatedly or continuously. The FDCPA considers repeat calls or calls in excess of 7 times a day as harassment.
- Calling before 8:00 am or after 9:00 pm . Calls during these times are considered harassment.
- Using obscene, profane, or abusive language. Using this kind of language is considered harassment.
- Asking you to pay interest, fees, or expenses that are not allowed by law. The collector can’t add on any extra fees that your original credit or loan agreement doesn’t allow.
- Asking you to pay more than you owe. The collector cannot misrepresent the amount you owe
- Threatening to sue you, harm you, or destroy your credit
- Threaten action they can not or will not take. Collectors can’t threaten to sue or file charges against you, garnish wages, take property, cause job loss, or ruin your credit when the collector cannot or does not intend to take the action.
- Calling repeatedly for the wrong person
- Failing to notify you of your right to dispute the debt
- Illegally inform a third party about your alleged debt. Unless you have expressly given permission, collectors are not allowed to inform anyone about your debt except: your attorney, the creditor, the creditor’s attorney, a credit reporting agency, your spouse or your parent(s)(if you are 17 or younger)
About West Asset Management
West Asset Management is debt collection agency that collects third party debt
West Asset Management
2253 Northwest Pkwy SE
Marietta, GA 30067-8764
According to the FTC’s complaint, thousands of consumer complaints have been filed against West Asset Management Inc., which employs 1,500 debt collectors in 13 states and one offshore location. West Asset Management debt collectors allegedly violated the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act by calling consumers multiple times each day, often regarding accounts that did not belong to them, and sometimes using rude and abusive language. The FTC further charged that West Asset Management also illegally disclosed the existence of consumers’ debts to third parties and ignored consumers’ written demands that West Asset Management stop calling them.
West Asset Management is often referred to or searched for by other names. These include:
west asset management, west asset management debt collector, west asset management student loan collection, west asset management collection agency, asset management collection, west asset management collection agency phone number, west asset collections, west asset mangement, west asset management collection, west asset collection, west asset managemnt, west asset mgmt., west asset management phone number, west asset management student loan, west assest management, west asset management inc, west asset management collections, who does west asset management collect for, west asset management remove from credit report, western collection agency, west asset managment, western asset, management collections, west asset management sherman tx, west asset management texas, west asset management contact number, asset collection agency, western asset management reviews, west asset managemnt, west asset management sherman texas, western asset management, west asset sherman tx, wester asset, west asset management reviews, western asset protection, western asset management jobs, west asset management jobs, asset collections, western asset management co, west asset collection, west asset management collection agency phone number, western assets, how to file a complaint against a debt collector, west asset management debt collector
About this site ( Telephone Harassment )
Alerting consumers their rights with harassment from debt collectors, collection law firms and Original lenders. Consumers sharing their experience dealing with collection harassment, legal threats or excessive phone calls
Phone numbers West Asset Management may be calling you from 770-618-3700, 404-417-6327, 888-516-3287, 402-391-5285, 866-879-0253, 800-878-3317, 888-433-2886, 770-387-4215, 770-858-4900, 402-391-5285, 800-397-7243, 402-342-6666, 402-398-1101, 800-922-2418, 800-879-4358, 402-397-9920, 800-747-7243, (770) 618-3700, (404) 417-6327, (888) 516-3287, (402) 391-5285
West Asset Management BBB information