Is Asset Recovery Associates ( ARA ) calling your relatives?
Are you tired of getting harassing calls from Asset Recovery Associates ( ARA )? Are you getting abusive or excessive calls? have they continued to call you after telling them to stop calling you? Have they told you if you owe a bill that they have every right to contact you? calls everyday? Giving you false or misleading to collect the debt? Debt collectors have to comply with the fair debt collections practices act ( FDCPA ) The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, also known as the FDCPA, protects consumers’ rights in the context of debt collection. Consumers can be awarded up to $1000 per FDCPA claim and at times their debt waved.
Top 10 violations from debt collectors
- Calling you repeatedly or continuously. The FDCPA considers repeat calls or calls in excess of 7 times a day as harassment.
- Calling before 8:00 am or after 9:00 pm . Calls during these times are considered harassment.
- Using obscene, profane, or abusive language. Using this kind of language is considered harassment.
- Asking you to pay interest, fees, or expenses that are not allowed by law. The collector can’t add on any extra fees that your original credit or loan agreement doesn’t allow.
- Asking you to pay more than you owe. The collector cannot misrepresent the amount you owe
- Threatening to sue you, harm you, or destroy your credit
- Threaten action they can not or will not take. Collectors can’t threaten to sue or file charges against you, garnish wages, take property, cause job loss, or ruin your credit when the collector cannot or does not intend to take the action.
- Calling repeatedly for the wrong person
- Failing to notify you of your right to dispute the debt
- Illegally inform a third party about your alleged debt. Unless you have expressly given permission, collectors are not allowed to inform anyone about your debt except: your attorney, the creditor, the creditor’s attorney, a credit reporting agency, your spouse or your parent(s)(if you are 17 or younger)
About: Asset Recovery Associates ( ARA )
Asset Recovery Associates ( ARA ) is debt collection agency that collects third party debt. ARA also go by the name Financial Credit Service and was started in 2003. In most but not all cases, ARA buys debt from other companies for pennies on the dollar and then tries to collect the full amount. This type of debt is often very old and so old that it cannot be legally collected on.
Asset Recovery Associates ( ARA )
1919 South Highland Ave,
Lombard , IL 60148
Asset Recovery Associates is often referred to or searched for by other names. These include:
ARA Collection, Associates Asset Recovery, ARA Incorporated, Asset Recovery Associates Virginia Beach, ARA Inc Villa Park Il, ARA Collection Agency
About this site ( Telephone Harassment )
Alerting consumers their rights with harassment from debt collectors , collection law firms and Original lenders. Consumers sharing their experience dealing with collection harassment, legal threats or excessive phone calls
Asset Recovery Associates ( ARA ) may be calling you from.
630-884-4630 , 630-755-6725 , 855-212-0751, 630-557-8258 , 800-706-4301 ,855-210-4671 , 925-284-5799 , 877-484-7025 , 888-409-5060 , 630-599-5081
Asset Recovery Associates ( ARA ) BBB information