Are you receiving harassing calls from Caine & Weiner?
Are you tired of getting harassing calls from Caine Weiner? Are you getting abusive or excessive calls? have they continued to call you after telling them to stop calling you? Have they told you if you owe a bill that they have every right to contact you? calls everyday? Giving you false or misleading to collect the debt? Debt collectors have to comply with the fair debt collections practices act ( FDCPA ) The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, also known as the FDCPA, protects consumers’ rights in the context of debt collection. Consumers can be awarded up to $1000 per FDCPA claim and at times their debt waved.
Top 10 violations from debt collectors
- Calling you repeatedly or continuously. The FDCPA considers repeat calls or calls in excess of 7 times a day as harassment.
- Calling before 8:00 am or after 9:00 pm . Calls during these times are considered harassment.
- Using obscene, profane, or abusive language. Using this kind of language is considered harassment.
- Asking you to pay interest, fees, or expenses that are not allowed by law. The collector can’t add on any extra fees that your original credit or loan agreement doesn’t allow.
- Asking you to pay more than you owe. The collector cannot misrepresent the amount you owe
- Threatening to sue you, harm you, or destroy your credit
- Threaten action they can not or will not take. Collectors can’t threaten to sue or file charges against you, garnish wages, take property, cause job loss, or ruin your credit when the collector cannot or does not intend to take the action.
- Calling repeatedly for the wrong person
- Failing to notify you of your right to dispute the debt
- Illegally inform a third party about your alleged debt. Unless you have expressly given permission, collectors are not allowed to inform anyone about your debt except: your attorney, the creditor, the creditor’s attorney, a credit reporting agency, your spouse or your parent(s)(if you are 17 or younger)
About Caine & Weiner
Caine & Weiner is debt collection agency that collects third party debt
Caine & Weiner
5805 Sepulveda Blvd
Sherman Oaks, CA 91411
Caine & Weiner is often referred to or searched for by other names. These include:
caine and weiner, caine & weiner, caine weiner, caine and weiner, cain and weiner, caine & weiner company inc, caine weiner phone number, caine and weiner collection agency, caine and weiner collections, caine weiner collection agency, kane and weiner, cane and weiner, caine and weiner co inc, caine and weiner co, caine weiner collections phone number, caine weiner collection, caine and weiner co in, weiner caine, caine & weiner collection agency, caine weiner co, caine weiner complaints, caine and weiner scam, caine & weiner co, caine & weiner woodland hills ca, caine weiner, caine weiner debt collection, caine & weiner, weiner caine, caine and weiner woodland hills, caine weiner collection, caine and weiner co inc, caine and weiner collection agency, caine and weiner collections, caine and weiner co in, cain and weiner, caine and weiner co, caine weiner phone number, caine and weiner scam, caine & weiner collection agency, caine & weiner woodland hills ca, cane and weiner, caine weiner collection agency, weiner companies, caine & weiner co, caine weiner co, what is caine, caine weiner debt collection, caine weiner collections phone number, caine company, the weiner companies, caine weiner complaints, caine and weiner woodland hills, caine & weiner company inc, caine law firm, caine weiner on credit report
About this site ( Telephone Harassment )
Alerting consumers their rights with harassment from debt collectors , collection law firms and Original lenders. Consumers sharing their experience dealing with collection harassment, legal threats or excessive phone calls
Phone numbers Caine & Weiner may be calling you from: 818-256-4266, 818-251-1717, 818-226-6000, (818) 256-4266, (818) 251-1717, (818)226-6000
Caine & Weiner BBB information