Harassment calls from Atlantic Recovery Solutions?
Atlantic Recovery Solutions Debt Collection Harassment does not have to stress you out. Does your phone ring every day, several times per day? Has Atlantic Recovery Solutions threatened you with legal action? Finally, do you wish there was a way to make the calls stop? You came to the right place. The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, also known as the FDCPA, protects consumers’ rights in the context of debt collection. In other words, debt collectors must adhere to a certain set of rules when they are pursuing consumers who owe money. If a collector violates the FDCPA, you can sue the collector in court. The law allows consumers who have been victims of harassment from debt collectors to get the calls to stop in addition to recover statutory damages of up to $1,000, plus attorney fees and court costs.
Top 10 violations from debt collectors
- Calling you repeatedly or continuously. The FDCPA considers repeat calls or calls in excess of 7 times a day as harassment.
- Calling before 8:00 am or after 9:00 pm. Calls during these times are considered harassment.
- Using obscene, profane, or abusive language. Using this kind of language is considered harassment.
- Asking you to pay interest, fees, or expenses that are not allowed by law. The collector can’t add on any extra fees that your original credit or loan agreement doesn’t allow.
- Asking you to pay more than you owe. The collector cannot misrepresent the amount you owe
- Threatening to sue you, harm you, or destroy your credit
- Threaten action they can not or will not take. Collectors can’t threaten to sue or file charges against you, garnish wages, take property, cause job loss, or ruin your credit when the collector cannot or does not intend to take the action.
- Calling repeatedly for the wrong person
- Failing to notify you of your right to dispute the debt
- Illegally inform a third party about your alleged debt. Unless you have expressly given permission, collectors are not allowed to inform anyone about your debt except your attorney, the creditor, the creditor’s attorney, a credit reporting agency, your spouse or your parent(s)(if you are 17 or younger)
Read more about your FDCPA rights here.
About Atlantic Recovery Solutions
Atlantic Recovery Solutions is a debt collection agency that collects third party debt. They are nationally licensed, insured, and bonded.
P.O. BOX 156
East Amherst, NY 14051
Atlantic Recovery Solutions is often referred to or searched for by other names. These include:
atlantic recovery solutions, atlantic recovery, atlantic recovery group, atlantic recovery services, atlantic collection agency, atlantic recovery solutions reviews, atlantic collections, atlantic recovery services collections, atlantic group debt collector, atlantic collection, atlantic recovery center, credit recovery solutions, account recovery solutions, call ars, debt rec sol, atlantic solutions nj, atlantic recovery solutions reviews, call atlantic, atlantic recovery services collections, atlantic solutions, atlantic auto group lawsuit, solutions atlantic, account recovery collection agency, network solutions reviews complaints, atlantic group debt collector, debt recovery solutions bbb
About this site ( Telephone Harassment )
We are telephone harassment, and we are all about alerting consumers about their rights with harassment from debt collectors, collection law firms, and Original lenders.
Tell us about your case or call us on 844-791-1990 to get legal advice.
Phone numbers Atlantic Recovery Solutions may be calling you from
855-881-1046, 866-803-2879, 716-636-0100, 855-881-1046, 866-803-2879, 716-636-0100, 855-881-1046, 866-803-2879, 716-636-0100