Table of Contents
Getting bothered by Accounts Receivable Automated Solutions?
The FDCPA (Fair Debt Collection Practices Act), a body of consumer-centered laws, was passed to law to combat the sometimes harsh treatment meted out by Debt Collectors on consumers. You could receive statutory damages up to $1000 for a violation of the Act. In certain circumstances, when the evidence a glaring, the debts incurred by the consumer can be waved. This information has brought enormous joy to our clients, we know it will make you happy too.
Why was the TCPA (Telephone Consumer Protection Act) signed into Law?
In the later 20th century, the TCPA, in the face of harassing treatments meted by Debt Collectors, was created to protect the wishes of consumers like you. It was meant to curb the confidence of Debt Collectors who harass consumers through phone calls and other electronic forms of communication.
The following are stipulated by the FCC to check the behavior of Telephone Solicitation Representative of Debt Collection agencies. Where these are not adhered to, you have the right to take legal action against the Accounts Receivable Automated Solutions.
- The Telephone Solicitation Representative should spell out his/her name.
- The entity being represented should be named.
- The number(s) the entity can be contacted with should be made available.
- Calls are not to be made before 8 am or after 9 pm.
- Telephone Solicitation Representative is to adhere to your wish not to be contacted again.
- FCC frowns at the use of calls whose messages were prerecorded and/or artificial. Also, calls, where the receiver pays the cost of the call, is also a violation of the act.
When any of the TCPA (Telephone Consumer Protection Act) is violated, the Debt Collector is liable by law to pay a fine of $500 for each violation charge.
A violation charge can be made against Accounts Receivable Automated Solutions, if they breach any of the following FDCPA (Fair Debt Collection Practices Acts) laws:
- The Time of Call.
FDCPA specifies a set time calls are to be made by Debt Collectors to their customers. Calls are not to be made before 8 am and after 9 pm. Anything done outside of this is a sheer violation of the right of the consumer.
- Offensive remarks.
Offensive statements, directly or indirectly made, is a violation of the Act. A consumer can choose a number of steps to deal with this. One of them is by making a report to the police or filing a lawsuit against the company.
- Additional fee.
Any fee added to the debt or its original interest rate, regardless of the amount, is a violation of the Act.
- Disclosure of debt.
A Debt Collector acts outside the confines of the FDCPA if pieces of information about the debt(s) of consumers is heard or seen by a third party. The only time the faintest detail of your debt can be shared is when you authorize it.
Steps to take when you receive unwanted calls from Accounts Receivable Automated Solutions:
- Dismiss the calls of contacts not already on your contact list.
- When the call is offensive or intruding, you are at liberty to end it. This is not an offence.
- Substantial evidence would help your case when it gets to court. So, save on your voicemail any form of harassment you suffer at the hands of Accounts Receivable Automated Solutions.
- Get the service of an A+ accredited legal practitioner Now!
About Accounts Receivable Automated Solutions
Accounts Receivable Automated Solutions. is a third-party debt collector located in Bedford, Texas. Accounts Receivable Automated Solutions . is a debt collection agency
2208 Highway 121 # 100
Bedford, TX 76021
Phone: (877) 515-3222
About this site (Telephone Harassment)
Here at Telephone Harassment, we are all about informing consumers about their rights regarding harassment from debt collectors, collection law firms and Original lenders. We also encourage consumers to share their experience dealing with collection harassment, legal threats or excessive phone calls to help prepare others for the kind of treatment they are likely to receive. We alert consumers of scams, and notify them about the harassment and scare tactics that many collection agencies employ, many of which are against phone harassment laws.
Call us now on 844-791-1990
Beware! Accounts Receivable Automated Solutions. may be contacting you from the following numbers:
Accounts Receivable Automated Solutions.BBB Information
BBB file opened:
Consumer Rights Law Firm Center BBB information
BBB Rating: A+