Table of Contents
Stop Aspen National Financial, Inc. now
Aspen National Financial, Inc. uses your lack of knowledge to their advantage. They make harassing calls to coerce you into making a financial decision out of tension because they believe you are ignorant of your rights and of phone harassment laws.
Phone harassment laws exist to protect you from bullies like Aspen National Financial, Inc. These laws make it almost impossible for your rights to be encroached upon by a debt collection agency such as Aspen National Financial, Inc. and its affiliates.
The FDCPA and TCPA laws make it an offence for debt collectors to take certain actions against you on account of your debt. This body of collective laws decides how Debt Collectors are to conduct themselves with their customers in the context of debt collection. The violation of a law of the act (FDCPA) can incur a fine of up to $1000 from the erring debt collection institution.
About Aspen National Financial, Inc.
Aspen National Financial, Inc. is a third-party debt collector located in Brooksville, Florida. Founded in 2002, the company now operates from several branches within the united states.
P O Box10689,
Phone: (800) 981-9420
The TCPA (Telephone Consumer Protection Act)
The Telephone Consumer Protection Act became law in the year 1991 as a means to remedy the incessant complaints made by consumers against debt collection agencies. This act gives you the right to sue any debt collection institutions for any form of harassing calls or messages that intimidates you or threatens your privacy in any manner or form.
The law also bans telephone representatives from making unsolicited calls to your home before 8 am or after 9 pm and does not permit the use of automatic dialing systems, artificial or prerecorded voice messages, SMS text messages, and fax machines.
You can file a harassment charge against Aspen National Financial, Inc. when:
- When you are contacted before 8 am and after 9 pm or they refuse to heed to your decision not to be contacted again.
- When the telephone solicitation representative withholds his/her name.
- When the telephone solicitation representative withholds the name of the financial outfit he/she represents.
- The debt collector uses an automatic dialer or pre-recorded voice message
- The debt collector insults or threatens to harm you.
- You are contacted without your consent.
Other worthy Harassment charges against Aspen National Financial, Inc. charges include:
- By the act, a maximum of 7 calls daily is a breach of the act. When a Debt Collector calls too many times, they can be sued.
- When an extra levy, regardless of the amount, is added outside the agreement by a Debt Collector, it is an offence.
- Disclosure of the details of your agreement to a third party is also a breach of the act.
Necessary actions to take when calls from Aspen National Financial, Inc. persists:
- It helps a lot in court if a complaint provides evidence of the encroachment. So, if possible try to get in recording the insults and bullying of the representatives of Aspen National Financial, Inc.
- Get the services of an A+ accredited legal practitioner.
- Don’t reveal financial information to an unknown caller(s).
- Reject calls from unknown callers.
Aspen National Financial, Inc. is often referred to or searched for by other names. These include:
Aspen National Financial, Inc.
Aspen National Collections
About this site (Telephone Harassment)
Here at Telephone Harassment, we are all about informing consumers about their rights regarding harassment from debt collectors, collection law firms and Original lenders. We also encourage consumers to share their experience dealing with collection harassment, legal threats or excessive phone calls to help prepare others for the kind of treatment they are likely to receive. We alert consumers of scams, and notify them about the harassment and scare tactics that many collection agencies employ, many of which are against phone harassment laws.
Call us now on 844-791-1990
Aspen National Financial, Inc. may be contacting you from the following numbers:
Aspen National Financial, Inc. BBB Information
BBB file opened: 2/13/2005
Consumer Rights Law Firm Center BBB information
BBB Rating: A+