Is Audit Systems Inc harassing you ?
Have you been receiving countless harassing calls from Audit Systems Inc ? Are these calls abusive or excessive? Do they keep bothering you despite you telling them to stop calling you? Did they mention that the bill you owe gives them a right to contact you any time? Are you wondering how many phone calls constitute phone harassment or what the phone harassment laws are?
Debt collectors must act in accordance with the FDCPA (The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act), which protects the rights of consumers in the context of debt collection. Consumers may not be aware that they can be awarded up to $1000 per FDCPA violation claim, and at times have their debt waved.
You may have a case against Audit Systems Inc if the have acted in any of the following ways.
FDCPA violations from debt collectors that qualify as a harassment charge
- If debt collectors call you repeatedly or ceaselessly, they are not acting in accordance with phone harassment laws. The FDCPA considers repeat calls from debt collectors, amounting to the excess of 7 times a day as a case of harassment.
- If debt collectors call you before 8:00 am or after 9:00 pm, it may also be considered as a case of telephone harassment.
- If debt collectors are rude or hurl offensive, obscene, profane, or abusive words at you. the use of such words in customer relations is considered harassment. You are allowed to report such abusive phone calls to the police.
- If debt collectors demand that you pay interest, fees, or any other expenses that are not stipulated by law. The collector is not permitted to include any extra fees that your original credit or loan agreement does not allow.
- if the collector asks you to pay an amount in excess of what you owe. Misinterpretation of the loan amount is a mistake not permitted on the part of the collector.
- Debt collectors are not allowed to threaten to sue you, harm you, or destroy your credit. Making such threats is considered an act of harassment.
- Collectors are not permitted to threaten you with action they can not or will not take; thus, they can’t threaten to sue or file charges against you, garnish wages, take property, cause job loss, or ruin your credit, as this goes against phone harassment laws.
- If debt collectors keep calling the wrong person repeatedly, they are not acting in accordance with phone harassment laws.
- If the collector fails to notify you of your right to dispute the debt, they have erred on the side of phone harassment laws.
- Information about your debt is to be kept within relevant authorities. If debt collectors illegally inform a third party about your alleged debt, they have violated the FDCPA. They are only permitted to reveal such information to a third party if you have expressly given them permission. The only people authorized to receive information about your debt are your attorney, the creditor, the creditor’s attorney, a credit reporting agency, and your spouse or parent(s) (in cases of minors).
About Audit Systems Inc
Audit Systems Inc
3696 Ulmerton Rd Ste 200
Clearwater, FL 33762-4237
Audit Systems is often referred to or searched for by other names. These include:
audit systems, audit systems inc, asi collection agency, asi collection, audit systems inc.net, audit systems incorporated, audit systems collection agency, audit systems inc collection agency, audit systems incorporated clearwater florida, audit systems inc clearwater fl, audit systems clearwater fl, asi audit, asi collection agency, asi call center, asi claims reviews, audit systems incorporated clearwater florida, asi claims number, credit audit system, asi student loans, audit systems clearwater fl, audit systems inc collection agency, audit systems inc clearwater fl, asi background check, asi employment agency, audit systems collection agency
About this site ( Telephone Harassment )
Here at Telephone Harassment, we are all about informing consumers about their rights regarding harassment from debt collectors, collection law firms, and Original lenders. We also encourage consumers to share their experience dealing with collection harassment, legal threats or excessive phone calls to help prepare others for the kind of treatment they are likely to receive. We alert consumers of scams and notify them about the harassment and scare tactics that many collection agencies employ, many of which are against phone harassment laws.
Audit Systems Inc may be calling you on these numbers
800-741-1969, 866-761-2178, 800-515-1144, 866-761-2180, 727-571-1945, (800) 741-1969, (866) 761-2178, (800) 515-1144, (866) 761-2180, (727) 571-1945