Table of Contents
Stop unwanted calls from Profit Services Group
We can only think of a handful of other things in like that can potentially be as stressful as having your debt account go into default, leading you to begin receiving a string of harassing and annoying calls from Profit Services Group. If you cannot pay your monthly bills, you may also be worried about meeting your basic needs as well, and you become an easy target for debt collectors and their infamous collection tactics.
When it comes to the process of debt collection, you have many options available to you. Depending on your personal situation, you can either file for bankruptcy, negotiate a debt settlement, or work out a debt repayment plan. What you should never have to put up with is harassing and unethical debt collection practices from any debt collector. Fortunately, the law is on your side. The Fair Debt Collections Practices Act of 1977 makes debt collection harassment a crime. Nevertheless, debt collectors are still known to ignore legal restrictions.
Why Hiring a Qualified Lawyer is your best chance at success
Just as it is in the real world, the world of debt collection has many traps and pitfalls that may be unknown to an inexperienced eye. If you try to represent yourself in your case without having acquired any legal training, there are certain traps and pitfalls that you will most likely fall into. The situation only becomes worse if your debt collection agency is represented by an experienced lawyer.
Below are 4 reasons why hiring a lawyer is your best chance at success in your debt harassment case:
- A lawyer will evaluate your case properly: One of the most critical aspects of your case is figuring out the little details. It involves evaluating your case and then using the results to weigh your options. This may be incredibly difficult to do by yourself.
- A lawyer will investigate better than you would: In court, even the tiniest details that seem irrelevant to you can make or break your debt collection harassment case. An experienced lawyer will not easily overlook those crucial details as you are most likely going to do. Remember, your debt collector will have lawyers to investigate the case from their perspective, you also need a qualified attorney to investigate your case on your behalf. Call us now on 844-791-1990
- An experienced lawyer will effectively negotiate a better settlement: If you choose to settle your debt, your collectors may take advantage of you by suggesting ridiculous payment plans that they think you’ll accept because of your nervousness and lack of experience. A qualified lawyer will not stop fighting for you until he/she wins you a favorable settlement.
- A qualified lawyer has a better knowledge of court procedures: If you don’t know the ins-and-outs of a court case, you can miss critical deadlines, filings, and documentation and destroy your case without even realizing it. Learning court procedures is difficult and time-consuming, you will save yourself a lot of time by hiring a professional to do it on your behalf.
Call us now on 844-791-1990 if you have further questions.
Your Telephone Rights under the TCPA
The TCPA was established in 1991 and updated in 2003 and 2012. The passing of the act is the reason why we have the Do Not Call Registry today. It also requires telemarketers to get written permission from you before making a call or sending an email, and prevents debt collectors from calling you to advertise their debt reduction programs and plans.
The TCPA also allows you to pursue legal action against debt collectors that harass you and thereby violate your TCPA rights. You can get a compensation of $500 for each violation of the TCPA and up to three times that amount if you can prove that the violation was willful.
Furthermore, some industries aren’t subject to the TCPA. These include:
• Political organizations
• Non-profit organizations
• Debt collectors operating lawfully under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
Your Consumer rights under the FDCPA
The conduct of debt collectors is limited by the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act. Debt collectors cannot act s they please in the context of debt collection. Here are 10 things third-party debt collectors (debt collectors who but loans from original lenders) can’t and can do.
- They cant come to your workplace, especially if you’ve previously asked them not to.
- They can’t arrest you.
- They can’t harass you over the phone or in-person
- They cant pursue you fir someone else’s debt
- They cant call you at any time they wish
- They can demand payment on an old debt (they, however, cant sue you).
- They can call you over a debt you owe
- They can sue you
- They can sell your debt
- They can agree to a settlement
About Profit Services Group
Founded in 2009, Profit Service Group provides end-to-end, highly-differentiated, and industry-based services marketing, consultancy, and management services.
6602 Abercorn St Ste 202
Savannah, GA 31405-5848,
Phone: (912) 629-7500
Profit Services Group is often referred to or searched for by other terms. These include:
PSG, profit services group, 912-629-7500, 9126297500, psg savannah ga, profit services, psg collections savannah ga, psg collections, 912-629-7503, 912-629-7503, 9126297502, auto profit suite reviews, 912-629-7500, 9126297500, savannah business group, psg collections savannah ga, auto profit suite review, psg collections, profit services group, psg savannah ga, psg collections savannah ga, profit services. 912-629-7500, 9126297500, credit professional services group, psg collections savannah ga
About this site (Telephone Harassment)
Here at Telephone Harassment, we are all about informing consumers about their rights regarding harassment from debt collectors, collection law firms and Original lenders. We also encourage consumers to share their experience dealing with collection harassment, legal threats or excessive phone calls to help prepare others for the kind of treatment they are likely to receive. We alert consumers of scams, and notify them about the harassment and scare tactics that many collection agencies employ, many of which are against phone harassment laws.
Call us now on 844-791-1990
Profit Services Group may be contacting you from the following numbers:
Profit Services Group BBB Information
BBB file opened: 4/19/2010
Consumer Rights Law Firm Center BBB information
BBB Rating: A+