Table of Contents
ABC Financial harassment calls?
Have you been receiving countless harassing calls from ABC Financial? Are these calls abusive or excessive? Do they keep bothering you despite you telling them to stop calling you? Did they mention that the bill you owe gives them a right to contact you any time? Do they feed you with false, misleading information in bid to get you to pay the debt you owe? Are you wondering how many phone calls constitute phone harassment or what the phone harassment laws are?
Debt collectors must act in accordance with the FDCPA (Fair Debt Collection Practices Act), which protects the rights of consumers in the context of debt collection. Consumers may not be aware that they can be awarded up to $1000 per FDCPA violation claim, and at times have their debt waved.
Telephone Consumer Protection Laws under the TCPA
You may have a case against ABC Financial if they have acted in any of the following ways.
FDCPA violations from debt collectors that qualify as a harassment charge
- If debt collectors call you repeatedly or ceaselessly, they are not acting in accordance with phone harassment laws. The FDCPA considers repeat calls from debt collectors, amounting to the excess of 7 times a day as a case of harassment.
- If debt collectors call you before 8:00 am or after 9:00 pm, it may also be considered as a case of telephone harassment.
- If debt collectors are rude or hurl offensive, obscene, profane, or abusive words at you. the use of such words in customer relations is considered harassment. You are allowed to report such abusive phone calls to the police.
- If debt collectors demand that you pay interest, fees, or any other expenses that are not stipulated by law. The collector is not permitted to include any extra fees that your original credit or loan agreement does not allow.
- if the collector asks you to pay an amount in excess of what you owe. Misinterpretation of the loan amount is a mistake not permitted on the part of the collector.
- Debt collectors are not allowed to threaten to sue you, harm you, or destroy your credit. Making such threats is considered an act of harassment.
- Collectors are not permitted to threaten you with action they cannot or will not take; thus, they can’t threaten to sue or file charges against you, garnish wages, take property, cause job loss, or ruin your credit, as this goes against phone harassment laws.
- If debt collectors keep calling the wrong person repeatedly, they are not acting in accordance with phone harassment laws.
- If the collector fails to notify you of your right to dispute the debt, they have erred on the side of phone harassment laws.
- Information about your debt is to be kept within relevant authorities. If debt collectors illegally inform a third party about your alleged debt, they have violated the FDCPA. They are only permitted to reveal such information to a third party if you have expressly given them permission. The only people authorized to receive information about your debt are your attorney, the creditor, the creditor’s attorney, a credit reporting agency, and your spouse or parent(s) (in cases of minors).
What to do if you keep getting unwanted calls from ABC Financial
- Do not answer calls from strange numbers.
- Don’t engage the caller: many debt collectors make various threats in hope that you will respond emotionally. Do not give them that satisfaction.
- Hang up when necessary: if the collector is being rude or using profane words, does not say anything, or refuse to identify themselves, then hang up.
- Save any harassing messages you have received on your voice mail in case you need to present evidence of it in the future.
- Do not disclose personal information especially to an anonymous caller.
- Seek legal advice.
About ABC Financial
ABC Financial develops healthcare software, processes credit and debit cards, and offers marketing and member retention, as well as accounts receivable collection and management services.
8320 HWY 107
Sherwood, AR 72120
Frisco Campus 2600
North Dallas Parkway Suite 590
Frisco, TX 75034.
PO Box 6800
North Little Rock, AR 72124
ABC Financial Services is often referred to or searched for by other names. These include:
abc financial, abc financial services, abcfinancial, abcfinancial com, abc financial lawsuit, abc collection agency, abc finacial,abc finance, abcfinancial.com, abc financial club charge, abc collections, www abcfinancial com, what is abc financial, abc financial anytime fitness, abc financial complaints, abc golds gym, abc retro fitness, abc financial golds gym, abc billing, abc financial services inc, abcfinancial services, abc financial scam, abc financial reviews, edge fitness customer service number, abc financial retro fitness, abc billing company, abc financial pay bill, abc financial Arkansas, abc financial portal, abc financial services address, abc financial club, customercare abcfinancial, abc financial address, woat abc club fees, retro fitness collection agency, abc fitness billing, abc financial sherwood ar, portal abc financial, abc complaints, abc club fees, abc financial planet fitness, abc financial services sherwood ar, retro fitness financial, abc financial services retro fitness, abc collection, abc financial Sherwood, abc calls, retro fitness collections, abc payment, abc financial little rock, abc financial services north little ar, abc financial email, abc golds gym billing, retro fitness abc financial, abcbilling, abc financial.com, abc financial gym, financial collection agency, anytime fitness abc financial, abc gym billing, abc financial inc, gold’s gym financial, abc financial cancellation letter, abc financial wow, abc financial credit card charge, abc financial group, abc financial services planet fitness, abcfinancial.com cancel, employee portal abc financial, abc financial member services, retro fitness complaints, planet fitness abc financial, abc financial cancel membership, abc billing anytime fitness, retro fitness scams, abc financial charge, abc legal services ripoff, abc financial services anytime fitness, abc financial customer service number, abc eos fitness, abc financial golds gym cancellation, workout anytime abc financial, abc financial employee login, abc blast fitness billing, retro fitness billing company, abcfinancial com cancel, abc financial retro fitness cancellation, abc financial services cancel membership, abc financial crunch fitness, how to cancel abc financial membership, my club online abc financial, abc financial work out world, abc financial hours, abc finance company, abc retro fitness cancellation, retro fitness billing, pay retro fitness bill online, eos fitness customer service phone number, retro fitness cancellation letter
About us (Telephone Harassment)
Here are Telephone Harassment, we are all about informing consumers about their rights regarding harassment from debt collectors, collection law firms and Original lenders. We also encourage consumers to share their experiences dealing with collection harassment, legal threats or excessive phone calls to help prepare others for the kind of treatment they are likely to receive. We alert consumers of scams and notify them about the harassment and scare tactics that many collection agencies employ, many of which are against phone harassment laws.
Call us now on 844-791-1990
ABC Financial recovery may be contacting you from the following numbers:
ABC Financial BBB Information
BBB file opened: 5/29/1986
Consumer Rights Law Firm Center BBB information
BBB Rating: A+