Are you being harassed by Transworld Systems?
Ever wonder what it’s like to be chased by a debt collection agent from Transworld Systems? We’ll give you a simple answer – its bothersome and can be downright annoying, especially when you do not have enough money in the account to put towards servicing your debts.
Has Transworld Systems been calling you? Do you get a string of letters and messages reminding you about a debt you currently cannot pay? If the answer to those questions is yes, then it would probably interest you to know that the law is on your side in the context of debt collection.
The law does not permit debt collectors like Transworld Systems to call you whenever they please, harass, threaten, or intimidate you; doing so may qualify as a debt collection harassment charge – an offense that is punishable by law.If a debt collector has violated any of your consumer rights in their dealings with you, you have a right to sue them for a statutory compensation up to $1000, you may also get part, or all of your debt waived.
Most common Debt Collection Harassment complaints
- Being continuously contacted over a debt that isn’t yours: The most common complaint from consumers about debt collection agents is that they are constantly being contacted over a debt that isn’t even theirs. This is annoying, as well as a complete waste of time for both the consumer and the debt collection representative.
- Calling too often: The next most common complaint often heard from consumers is the excess amount of calls they receive from debt collectors. Although there is a law that makes it illegal for a debt collector to call you too early or too late in the day, consumers often complain about how they are being contacted too frequently by debt collection organizations.
- Pushing for the repayment of a zombie loan: A zombie loan is a debt that has already been resolved but is still being pursued by debt collectors. After a debt has already been paid, it is not uncommon for many consumers to still receive calls from collectors. This is quite frustrating and downright unethical.
- Using unprofessional language or issuing threats: There have also been several cases where consumers complained bitterly about collection representatives using abusive or obscene language with them, and in some cases, going as far as threatening to seize their property, garnish their wages, or damage their credit. This is unacceptable.
- Failure to notify consumers of their right to dispute the debt: When a debt collector calls you, they are expected to send you details regarding the debt they claim you owe within a maximum of 5 days from the date of initial contact.
What if your rights have been violated?
If you have proof that Transworld Systems has violated the law while trying to collect a debt from you, you can either complain to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and your state attorney general, contact a consumer law attorney, or call us on 844-791-1990 to help you understand your case better and connect you with pre-qualified legal assistance. You may be entitled to damages and attorney’s fees.
Additionally, if you are receiving advertisement Robocalls from Transworld Systems, read our guide on how to stop them.
About Transworld Systems
Transworld Systems a debt collection agency that collects third party debt. The company works with individuals, large companies, and organizations to assist them in debt recovery and to provide them with solutions that help them collect past due accounts.
507 Prudential Road
Horsham, PA 19044
Phone Number: (707) 236-3910
About this site ( Telephone Harassment )
Alerting consumers their rights with harassment from debt collectors, collection law firms, and Original lenders. Consumers sharing their experience dealing with collection harassment, legal threats, or excessive phone calls. Read more here.
Phone numbers where Transworld Systems may be calling you from
- 800-709-8625, 888-804-3488, 877-803-8009, 800-541-2742, 888-688-7929, 800-445-4918, 866-569-8956, 800-218-1175, 800-448-9576, 800-684-8429, 866-429-3592, 800-976-8307, 877-871-6484, 800-735-6588, 800-220-1942, 877-778-1799, 800-227-4000
Transworld Systems BBB information