Are you receiving harassing calls from Chase Receivables?
Are you tired of getting harassing calls from Chase Receivables? Are you getting abusive or excessive calls? have they continued to call you after telling them to stop calling you? Have they told you if you owe a bill that they have every right to contact you? calls everyday? Giving you false or misleading to collect the debt? Debt collectors have to comply with the fair debt collections practices act ( FDCPA ) The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, also known as the FDCPA, protects consumers’ rights in the context of debt collection. Consumers can be awarded up to $1000 per FDCPA claim and at times their debt waved.
Top 10 violations from debt collectors
- Calling you repeatedly or continuously. The FDCPA considers repeat calls or calls in excess of 7 times a day as harassment.
- Calling before 8:00 am or after 9:00 pm . Calls during these times are considered harassment.
- Using obscene, profane, or abusive language. Using this kind of language is considered harassment.
- Asking you to pay interest, fees, or expenses that are not allowed by law. The collector can’t add on any extra fees that your original credit or loan agreement doesn’t allow.
- Asking you to pay more than you owe. The collector cannot misrepresent the amount you owe
- Threatening to sue you, harm you, or destroy your credit
- Threaten action they can not or will not take. Collectors can’t threaten to sue or file charges against you, garnish wages, take property, cause job loss, or ruin your credit when the collector cannot or does not intend to take the action.
- Calling repeatedly for the wrong person
- Failing to notify you of your right to dispute the debt
- Illegally inform a third party about your alleged debt. Unless you have expressly given permission, collectors are not allowed to inform anyone about your debt except: your attorney, the creditor, the creditor’s attorney, a credit reporting agency, your spouse or your parent(s)(if you are 17 or younger)
About Chase Receivables
Chase Receivables is debt collection agency that collects third party debt
Sonoma , CA 95476-7503
Chase Receivables is often referred to or searched for by other names. These include:
chase receivables, chase receivables phone number, chase receivables collection agency, chase receivables debt collection, chase collection department, chase collection agency, chaserec.com, chase fcra settlement scam, chase receivables sonoma ca, chaserec com, chase debt collection, chase bank collection agency, chase credit card collection agency, chase debts, chase spam, 1247 broadway sonoma ca 95476, chase credit bureau, chase debt, chase receivables collection agency, chase credit card collections
About this site ( Telephone Harassment )
Alerting consumers their rights with harassment from debt collectors , collection law firms and Original lenders. Consumers sharing their experience dealing with collection harassment, legal threats or excessive phone calls
Phone numbers Chase Receivables may be calling you from: 877-256-2510, 866-855-3970, 800-622-0484, 800-326-7118, 800-851-6003, 630-282-6942
Chase Receivables BBB information