What if Diversified Consultants keep calling me at work ?
Are you tired of getting harassing calls from Diversified Consultants? Are you getting abusive or excessive calls? have they continued to call you after telling them to stop calling you? Have they told you if you owe a bill that they have every right to contact you? calls everyday? Giving you false or misleading to collect the debt? Debt collectors have to comply with the fair debt collections practices act ( FDCPA ) The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, also known as the FDCPA, protects consumers’ rights in the context of debt collection. Consumers can be awarded up to $1000 per FDCPA claim and at times their debt waved.
Top 10 violations from debt collectors
- Calling you repeatedly or continuously. The FDCPA considers repeat calls or calls in excess of 7 times a day as harassment.
- Calling before 8:00 am or after 9:00 pm . Calls during these times are considered harassment.
- Using obscene, profane, or abusive language. Using this kind of language is considered harassment.
- Asking you to pay interest, fees, or expenses that are not allowed by law. The collector can’t add on any extra fees that your original credit or loan agreement doesn’t allow.
- Asking you to pay more than you owe. The collector cannot misrepresent the amount you owe
- Threatening to sue you, harm you, or destroy your credit
- Threaten action they can not or will not take. Collectors can’t threaten to sue or file charges against you, garnish wages, take property, cause job loss, or ruin your credit when the collector cannot or does not intend to take the action.
- Calling repeatedly for the wrong person
- Failing to notify you of your right to dispute the debt
- Illegally inform a third party about your alleged debt. Unless you have expressly given permission, collectors are not allowed to inform anyone about your debt except: your attorney, the creditor, the creditor’s attorney, a credit reporting agency, your spouse or your parent(s)(if you are 17 or younger)
About Diversified Consultants
Diversified Consultants is debt collection agency that collects third party debt.
10550 Deerwood Pk Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Diversified Consultants is often referred to or searched for by other names. These include:
diversified consultants, diversified consultants inc, dci collections, www.dcicollect.com, diversified consultant, dcicollect.com, is diversified consultants legitimate, dcicollect, diversified consultants inc.complaints, diversified consultnts, diversified consultants incorporated, diversified consultants scam, diversified consultants att, diversify consultant, diversified consultants, inc., dci collect, diversified consultants inc scam, diversified consultants complaints, diversified consultants harassment, why is diversified consultants calling me, versified consultants, diversify consulting, diversified consultants stop calling, dci collection agency, dci debt collection, diversified consulting, is diversified consultants legitimate, diversified collections, diversify consultants, diversified consultants verizon, diversified consultants reviews, diversified consultants phone number, diversified consultants phone numbers, diversified consultants inc phone number, dci at&t, diversified incorporated, who is diversified consultants, diversified consultants inc jacksonville fl, diversified consultants sprint, diversified collections agency, diversified consultants inc complaints, diversified consultants inc.jacksonville fl, diversified collection agency, diversified debt collection, dci jacksonville fl, dci collection, diversified consultants in, diversity consultant collection, dci collections phone number, dci sprint
About this site ( Telephone Harassment )
Alerting consumers their rights with harassment from debt collectors , collection law firms and Original lenders. Consumers sharing their experience dealing with collection harassment, legal threats or excessive phone calls